Lonely Planet Eastern Europe (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Spend lazy days island-hopping along the Adriatic Coast in Croatia, immerse yourself in modern history in Moscow’s Red Square, or stroll through Prague’s perfectly preserved Old Town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, literature, cinema, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine
- Over 80 maps
- Covers Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Eastern Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Croatia, Montenegro or Russia? Check out Lonely Planet’s Croatia, Montenegro and Russia guides for a comprehensive look at all these countries have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.